Small living room has advantages and disadvantages, it depends how you look at and judge it. If your home has a living room that size is not large then you should choose the right furniture, moreover it is the seating furniture. Maximize the functionality of all the furniture that used and reduces the furniture that is not useful because it is the easiest way to save more spacious room. Pattern placement of furniture in the living room is also crucial, This will directly affect the functionality of the room. Selection suitable color combinations that used on walls, ceilings and furniture should be able to give bright effect to the room so that residents do not feel tired during their stay in the living room. Here are some tips to create a comfortable small living room decoration.
Selecting and organize furniture in the living room needed patience to get the appropriate settings. There are various tips to make small room is stay comfortable and fresh.
- Choose furniture with the appropriate size
- Selecting a combination of bright colors on the interior of the room.
- Using a minimalist and functional furniture so you can maximize the functionality of all furniture.
- If you uses the some seating furniture in small living room then you can put the furniture to sit on a square or circular pattern where tables are located in the center.
- Have some glass windows which connects living room with the outdoor life will give enough freshness in your room, it is certainly to be supported with good air circulation.