Design coffee table relaxed as the following table may have been a lot of you met before, but each has a different design and the advantages that each is different. Of these advantages lies in the unique example of form and materials used or the material that dominates in a design.
Coming from MdfItalia, T TABLE made only with ceramic or LG HI-MACS tops, coffee table that has a simple shape with long legs who fingered stars as pedestal balance. Coffee table with legs and a central center is characterized by continuity of top and frame color. Table with ceramics (ceramics) can also be used outdoors.
Any material left outside, even if properly treated, can have super? cial molecular and colour changes during its lifetime. Of course, the amount of alterations is directly related to the amount of exposure to weather and to the geographical area (for ex., high humidity and/or salinity). This is particularly true with lacquered surfaces. The speci? c tests carried out on the tables have allowed to de? ne a measurable limit on durability with no alterations. In particular, the corrosion resistance test has proven that no surface alterations are present in the ? rst three years. After this lapse of time, slight alterations may occur, however without
affecting the table’s functionality.
Such limit is part of the Sales Conditions and it is up to the client whether to accept them or not.
Regular maintenance, for instance periodic cleaning with water, increase resistance to corrosion.
Frame with a steel central leg and a 4-point-
star base from cast aluminium. Adjustable
- The frame with glass top is gloss lacquered in orange, black, red, green, yellow, light grey, white.
- The frame with ceramic top is matt lacquered in light grey, medium grey, anthracite grey and white.
- The frame for the LG HI-MACS tabletop comes with a base (in aluminium) and the central tube (in steel) lacquered in matt white.
The tops are made of:
- Tempered glass 9 mm thick lacquered tempered glass, in orange, black, red, green, yellow,light grey,white. The top is built into the frame.
- Laminated ceramic 3 mm thick. Satin ? nish in anthracite grey, light grey, medium grey and white. A patented panel from MDF Italia (patent pending). The top is built into the frame.
For the technical speci? cations of laminated ceramic, please see on page 5.44.
- LG HI-MACS mass-pigmented in Alpine White, thickness 9 mm.
The coffee tables are square-shaped, in the size 70×70, height 72 cm.
Measurement tolerance for built-in tops:
Each side of the top is 1 mm smaller than the frame.
Due to the tolerances of the various materials, the top may lie slightly above or below the edge of the frame.
Here are details on the MATERIAL used on T TABLE which I downloaded from MdfItalia, you also can download product specifications MdfItalia by visiting the website or click here.
CRISTALPLANT® for S Table with white stand
CRISTALPLANT® is a unique highly-advanced composite material made up of a high percentage of natural minerals (ATH derived from bauxite) and a small percentage of extremely pure polyester and acrylic polymers; thus it is an inert hypoallergenic and non-toxic material.
CRISTALPLANT® is a 100% made-in-Italy solid surface since it was invented and is produced at the Nicos International Spa R&D centre in Portobuffolè near Treviso.
CRISTALPLANT® is 100% recyclable, ? reproof (class 1), with a high UV resistance; it is compact and non-porous, hygienic and with a soft texture thanks to its velvet ? nish similar to natural stone.
CRISTALPLANT® is 100% restorable, ie it can be brought back to its original condition simply with a detergent and an abrasive sponge (also cigarette burns can be removed). Its characteristics of durability -and restorability make it eco-compatible
CERAMILUX® for S Table with black stand
CERAMILUX® is a material composed of natural minerals (calcium carbonates and aluminium trihydrates) and polyester resin. The gelcoat ? lm coating the surface of the material is made of a highly-resistant acrylate polyester.
CERAMILUX® shows a good resistance to shocks and stress, to bending stress, tractions and compression: this allows it to obtain certain thicknesses without the support of other materials, thus creating self-supporting products.
CERAMILUX® is a high-quality material with an excellent resistance to shocks, sudden changes of temperature and to wear, typical of the home environment. Good resistance to chemical agents and sun rays. In the event of serious damages, such as persistent stains or deep scratches, its former ? nish is restored simply by using ? ne abrasive paper and polish.
KERAMIK for tables and coffee tables: KERAMIK • LIM O4 • DESK • EDGAR II • RA 07 • T TABLE
Laminated ceramic features uniquely peculiar technical characteristics thanks to he innovative methods of ceramic treatment and production (laminated-porcelainized thin
• Extreme surface hardness (comparable to topaz) and high bending strength.
• Resistant to stains, water, detergents and acids.
• Not in? ammable,reaction to ? re: class 0.
• Inalterability of the chromatic characteristics.
• It doesn’t release toxic substances and there is no warping if heated with open ?ame
CATAS TESTS PERFORMED ON CERAMIC
• fastness to light UNI 9427/89
• resistance to cold liquids EN 12720/97
• tendency to hold dirt UNI 9300/88 and FA276/89
• scratch resistance UNI9428/89
• reaction of surfaces to detergents PTP53/95
Other tests related to technical characteristics:
• ? re resistance, wearproof, hardness resistance, abrasion resistance and water absorption resistance
LG HI-MACS for tables and coffee tables: DESK • LIM O4/LIM 04 EXTRA• LIM 04 EXTENSION T •
COLORS/COLORS EXTRA • COLORS EXTENSION T • T TABLE • EXT-TABLE
75% of LG HI-Macs is composed of natural minerals and very ? ne acrylic, mass-pigmented in Alpine White. The most advanced production process ensures the highest quality of the surface and high technical performance.
• It does not absorb: it is non-porous and extremely resistant to stains
• Its colour does not change over years
• It is ecological and hygienic thanks to the acrylic resin
• Easy to clean: no special care is required. For everyday cleaning, simply use a damp cloth and a soft cleanser. Tougher stains can be removed using bleaching agent (apply just for 5 minutes and then rinse with a domestic all-purpose cleanser and water); stubborn stains, scratches and small cigarette burns can be removed with an abrasive creamy detergent.
LG HI-Macs is manufactured under the best
Environmental and quality certi? cations (ISO 9001 and 14001).